Veritas Association Management is seeking a full-time Associate Director to help manage its extensive client portfolio.
As an Associate Director at Veritas, the person in this role would lead and coordinate the day-to-day activities of select Veritas clients. Responsibilities would include managing the projects assigned to the internal client support team(s), implementation of strategic goals and objectives including strategic report card management. Developing and managing the annual budget and foundations (if applicable), build collaborative relationships with affiliated organizations, all while maintaining daily oversight of their operational activities.
- Actively supporting and interfacing with society leadership, managing action items and initiatives as directed.
- Giving strategic direction and leadership toward the achievement of the association’s philosophy, mission, strategy, as well as its annual goals and objectives.
- Following established client-driven timelines and executing deliverables based on those timelines.
- Identifying and ensuring all action items from board and committee meetings are carried through.
- Working with our Veritas leadership team, assist in the development of an annual budget for client’s operations and meeting expenses.
- Organizing the monthly and annual Board and committee meetings, recording minutes and collecting reports as client program directs.
- Tracking client organizations’ volunteers, officer elections, bylaw changes, website updates, etc., working together with Veritas team members to implement changes when necessary.
- Informing the Board of the ongoing status of the initiatives as engaged by the Association.
- Developing Board agendas for all scheduled calls and meetings.
- Serving as the key staff liaison for the client.
- Serving as the face of Veritas at all assigned Board Meetings.
- Actively supporting the efforts of all Association Committees, as directed by the Board.
- Coordinate CME Programs in collaboration with the Veritas accreditation management team in the development and implementation of CME activities.
- Establishing timelines, managing content development process, coordinating the production of conference materials and marketing efforts, and gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data obtained from course participants and faculty members to prepare reports.
- Working together with Veritas team members, managing and implementing client communications (e.g., educational correspondence including Call for Abstracts and associated processes, grant initiatives, call for volunteers, etc.).
- Traveling to meetings to manage onsite registration process, educational activities, and management and staff support for client board and committee meetings when applicable
- Minimum BA/BS in related field
- Director-level experience with a non-profit association
- Experienced and successful in managing multiple programs/projects concurrently
- Medical sub-specialty experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment located in East Dundee, Illinois
- Ability to work well independently; self-starter
- Ability to develop and implement and analyze membership growth campaigns
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Other jobs at Veritas
Accounting and Finance Manager
East Dundee, IL
About Veritas Association Management
Founded in 2013, Veritas Association Management is an industry leader in association management and professional meeting execution. The company specializes in helping professional medical organizations become more efficient, effective, and impactful within their respective specialties and communities.