Veritas Association Management seeks a Full Time Accounting & Finance Manager. This can be a partial remote position. The success of our clients is paramount in Veritas’ culture. Our unique, hands-on management approach is nimble, empowering each managed client’s director and administrative team to make decisions and implement change efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for an Accounting & Finance Manager to join our growing team. The right candidate will possess a commitment to timeliness, accuracy, and teamwork. This position requires engagement in all functions of the accounting processes to manage the finances of our non-profit clients. An eye for details, professionalism, excellent interpersonal and communication skills will all be keys to success in this role.
- Conduct general accounting functions such as AR, AP, Check runs, Deposits, Reconciliations, etc.
- Assess current practices and procedures making recommendations for improvements in process and efficiency.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and complete transactional processing to meet deadlines
- Compile and analyze periodic financial statements monitoring performance to budget and growth
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Achieve other objectives and performance targets established by management
- Coordinate annual audits with outside CPA firm
- Works in the transition process of onboarding new clients
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Ability to meet all deadlines and reporting standards.
- Demonstrate superior time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and appropriately
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, excellent work ethic and an ability to multi-task
- Accurately verify entered data
- Flexibility with interruptions, changing conditions, and a fast-paced environment
- Associate’s degree, BS/BA in accounting, or comparable work experience
- Experience with Non-Profit Organizations a plus
- Manage details effectively and with extreme accuracy
Required Technical Skills
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online (Non-profit)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Experience in Database Management a plus
- CPA preferred
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunity
View all jobs at Veritas
East Dundee, IL
About Veritas Association Management
Founded in 2013, Veritas Association Management is an industry leader in association management and professional meeting execution. The company specializes in helping professional medical organizations become more efficient, effective, and impactful within their respective specialties and communities.