The goal of the membership department is to ensure that members of every association managed by Veritas receive helpful, informative, and courteous service. It is the membership department’s duty to know all features and benefits of membership and proactively manage membership dues and additional committee meeting duties.
- A membership representative will be expected to assist in the development and execution of the membership outreach strategy.
- Work cooperatively with other departments in order to facilitate necessary duties and tasks for each Society
- Work directly with the different membership committees in order to ensure goals are being reached
- Membership reps are expected to take a proactive approach to membership related duties and tasks
- Actively make outbound phone calls and emails to lapsed members
- Collect member dues payments
- Actively reach out to members informing them of upcoming meetings and events
- Assist members with all necessary meeting registration requirements
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Association Management experience preferred
- Experience with MemberClicks or other CRM software is a plus
About Veritas Association Management
Founded in 2013, Veritas Association Management is an industry leader in association management and professional meeting execution. The company specializes in helping professional medical organizations become more efficient, effective, and impactful within their respective specialties and communities.