Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The primary duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Actively support the Program Chair/Committee of multiple clients in the development and implementation of CME (Continued Medical Education) programs.
- Coordinate the collection, preparation and distribution of program materials and resources (i.e. presentations, evaluations, agendas, handouts, etc.)
- Managing and implementing educational correspondence including the Call for Topics, Call for Abstracts and associated processes.
- Serving as staff liaison for all program faculty (speakers, moderators, abstract presenters, etc.) to include program invites, acceptances/declines, collection of CME required material.
- Determine the CME credit count for all activities and create certificates and transcripts as required.
- Manage process and all aspects of CME distribution to meeting attendees
Development and coordination of the Conference App as needed.
The successful candidate will be able to manage multiple client programs and abstract submissions as well as CME material collection and the development of a conference app (as required by client).
Experience and Competency Requirements
- Minimum of five years experience, preferably in a medical/physician association.
- Experience applying for and managing CME credit
- Experience working with and managing Speaker Portal
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Strong computer and typing skills required, including expertise with Microsoft suite of software: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with volunteer leaders.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication, including editing and proofing
- Excellent project management skills for managing multiple projects simultaneously.
The successful candidate will have excellent project management, “people skills”, be detail- and service-oriented and have exceptional technology skills.
Other jobs at Veritas
Account Member Services Representative
East Dundee, IL
About Veritas Association Management
Founded in 2013, Veritas Association Management is an industry leader in association management and professional meeting execution. The company specializes in helping professional medical organizations become more efficient, effective, and impactful within their respective specialties and communities.